Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Blog--Same Me!

Happy 2009 everyone! I went out of state on vacation and when I got back I couldn't get into my old "Thoughts From Here to You" blog. I tried every email address and password I could remember (and even a few I simply made up on the spot) but finally gave up and started a new blog.

How were your holidays? My family and I had a great time in the much warmer state of Virginia visting my family. Now that we're all back in the blustery, freezing cold of Illinois I can't wait until the spring thaw. It's icy out here! I've lived in this state for six years now and I still forget that I need to bundle the kids in mittens and scarves before taking them to the car on our trips out. We have to go out every day now since Toe has started Montessori preschool.

It's good to be back! Happy 2009, y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, this happens to me all the time (not with my blog, thankfully), but other sites. I swear our passwords just get all scrambled sometimes, so fustrating. Or perhaps I'm losing it at little. :)

    ReplyDelete